Hello, do you have a firm release date yet?
A downloadable game
Cortex is in ruins.
After waking from a five week coma, Theo Kavinsky finds his life in disrepair, and with no memory of the accident, it’s up to Ted and Teddy – the conscious and subconscious voices in his head – to work out what happened, and put his life back on track.
Headspun is an FMV/Adventure hybrid which puts you in the shoes of Ted: the Director of Cortex - the rational, intelligent voice in Theo's head. What Ted thinks is best for Theo isn't necessarily a view shared by Teddy, however; the primal, emotional subconscious voice...
In the process of repairing Cortex, re-hiring a team and finding out what happened the night of the accident, Ted and Teddy must cast aside their differences and learn to work together. Headspun is a game about recovery, discovery, and the ongoing battle between logic and emotion.
Headspun is due for release on PC and Mac in 2018.
- UPDATE #8 | Exclusive Headpsun Access via Patreon89 days ago
- Headspun - Heading To Console Summer 2019!Apr 09, 2019
- #4 | Headspun: Dazed Edition - OUT NOWAug 23, 2018
- #3 | An Insight into Headspun's Synthwave OSTJun 15, 2018
- #2 | Rebuilding Cortex; a closer look at the features of HeadspunApr 18, 2018
- #1 | AN INTRO TO HEADSPUN & THE WORLD OF CORTEXApr 09, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.