A downloadable game for Windows
Acolyte: Prologue is the first act in a dynamic narrative experience that gives you your own Acolyte; a digital assistant you can talk to freely without pre-defined dialogue options. Just like a real conversation.
Become an employee of Nanomax, a well-funded tech start-up looking to change the face of consumer AI with its upcoming Acolyte application.
As a remote QA tester for the company, you'll interact with its employees and absorb its culture. But unexplained firings, missing employees and a strange, highly-classified bug in the Acolyte code-base point to something being very wrong.
As you work with your new Acolyte, who seems to be intrinsically caught up in the company’s problems, you’ll find yourself at the very heart of the conspiracy.
With a narrative that spills out of the game and into the real world, you will become a direct part of the story.
- //NATURAL LANGUAGE INPUT- interact freely with your Acolyte, using your own words to advance a non-linear narrative.
- //BECOME A PART OF THE STORY - the worlds of the game and your own will blur, with ARG elements that contribute to a sprawling real-world narrative.
- //INNOVATIVE PUZZLES - use your Acolyte to help solve puzzles that require out-of-the-box-thinking, as you dig deep into its programming.
- //CUSTOMISE YOUR ACOLYTE - personalise how your Acolyte looks and interacts, as you tailor your assistant to your preferences.
- //UNRAVEL THE CONSPIRACY- uncover the dark secret at the heart of the company.
IMPORTANT: Acolyte is still in development. The Prologue is feature complete and finished, but not representative of final game quality and will evolve and improve over time.
Acolyte is powered by the Spirit AI Character Engine, allowing for natural language interaction with the game. Spirit AI uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing to both understand conversations and create digital personalities.
Pay $7.99/£7.99 or more for the Acolyte: Transcendent Edition - which allows you to continue playing after the free Prologue ends, also acting as an early-bird discounted version of the finished game when it launches.
- Two additional Tasks, and extra story content
- Three additional puzzles, and exclusive wardrobe rewards (including the Acolyte Business Suit!)
- Exclusive in-game 'Aura' Background
- Access to private, future builds of the game as it develops.
- Exclusive 'Acolyte' Discord Role
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Update #1 | An Acolyte Launch Day FAQ10 days ago